Dude. How is it already Friday again already?! And how is it that now I only blog Friday Randoms and Snapshots of My Weekend. Hmm. I need to beef up the bloggo.
1. I was going through my Photo Booth folder and found this pic from February 2009...
Who is that chick?! I don't even recognize myself. But damn, I had good hair in 2009.
2. I also have this one that I snapped last week to send to a friend...
People, this is what happens when you work from home with too much time on your hands and are an expert at eating Mr. Softee ice cream cones while procrastinating on being productive. Now this girl? This girl I recognize.
3. How excited am I to see Eat Pray Love? Very very very.
4. I have a layout for the challenge up on the American Crafts blog today. Hope you'll come play along!
5. Last night I was told that I say a lot on my blog but I don't talk very much in person. This is true. I am an Introvert with a capital I. A listener, not a talker. I've always been more of a writer... even though I try to be very brief on here because I feel that too much text in this little space looks overwhelming. Moleskines are my friend. But it's funny because I have no hesitation about teaching classes with 100 people staring at me or striking up a conversation with any perfect stranger. I just am a quiet, more private person. Would you guess that about me?
6. This weekend I had plans to go to the Dominican Republic but they fell through. So now I've got a whole New York weekend on my hands. I'm kind of excited. But I will still be dreaming about being on the beach...
Photo taken by my BFF Erin while home in Michigan. One night at the Mets game a man said to me that I looked like I was a beach girl. I wonder how he knew?
I've got sneak peeks from the Sketchbook 2 layouts to share on Sunday. See you later, alligator.